Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Just in...

Look what arrived today! The stainless steel travel mugs (14 oz. great for hot and cold drinks). After a very long drawn out family discussion, we decided on the lime mug. I used it at lunch and it was great! It has kept my drink super cold, has a easy slide on lid, controlled liquid flow and smooth feel to the lip. I have been 100% honest with my feelings toward all our gear...this one is great! I know you will like it and you should order one or two today because.......

There is word from the Korean ministry. The newest rumor (I have a call with our agency tomorrow) is that they will begin submitting and processing EPs March 5. They have reportedly said they will work to expedite those within 1-2 weeks. Again, we don't know where our paperwork will fall, but it is looking like we will be able to travel in March.

Bring. it. on.

4 comments:

  1. Can you put coffee in them? If so leave me a comment on my blog to let me know and I'll order one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting me know I can use it for coffee! I just ordered one. I hope you keep these products up even after your adoption because I LOVE THEM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhhh!! March!!! That's like this month!!! WOOOO-HOOOOOOO!!!!!!! SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!! I must order some more things before you go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. where can i order 1 from????? x x

    ReplyDelete