Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

Same post...lower prices!!

Bear with me here...I am stalling in hopes of getting to post our new shirt later today or tomorrow.

We dropped the prices for the shirts left to $10!!
We cannot go any lower, with shipping, and still make a profit.
Help us clear out for our new shirts, please.

In case you haven't heard...
We've got a son to get home and, conveniently, some stock to clear out.

We still have several "one of a kind" t-shirts.

Act fast...
Tangerine: 1 adult L SOLD
Irish green: 1 adult M and 1 adult L SOLD
Orange: 1 adult XL SOLD

Pink fitted long sleeve: 2 adult L SOLD
Tye Dye: 1 adult L SOLD
Black long sleeve: 1 adult L and 1 youth S SOLD: adult L
Black short sleeve (soft style): 1 adult L SOLD

Gray: 1 adult XL SOLD
Black shirt w/ pink fade: 1 of every size (youth XS-Adult 3XL)SOLD: Adult S, Adult M, Adult L, Adult XL, Youth L, Adult XXL, Adult XXXL

Adult small and XL

Email, takva73@gmail.com, to check availability before donating.

REDUCED....All of the above shirts, today only are $10 including shipping!!

Think ahead to birthdays, homecomings, showers, Valentine's, Mother and Father's day! I'm thinking ahead to bringing my baby home! :)


1 comment:

  1. Love my black and pink tshirt! But, with all the snow we are getting I am going to have to wear my sweatshirt which I love too!

    ReplyDelete