Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The Frosty 5K

Looking over pictures, I realized that I didn't do much posting around the holidays. I really do much better keeping up when my boys have school. When we are in our regular routine, even with homeschooling, I have more "alone" morning time. I use that term lightly because I am far from alone...but in a little less of in-demand than later in the day.

Our local running group had a 5K and mile race on Christmas Eve morning. Lindsey had been asking about doing a race.
She did a great job!
She waited with my dad while Tim, Ethan and I ran the 5K.
She was so excited about her medal and wore it for several days.
Lucy was quite impressed with the medal.
And I was quite impressed that as she hobbled around the next day, she kept asking about when she could do her next race. She definitely has her grandpop's genes! :)

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I haven't seen pictures from the race before now.
    Oh yeah, Did you take any pictures over Christmas you could post?

    ReplyDelete