Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

"got love?" ideas W*I*N*N*E*R*S*



I really appreciate the input that you all gave us for "got love?" logo ideas. Thank you for taking the time to think about it and comment. The one that was nearest and dearest to my heart came from an adopting mom whose idea was a "my adoption fundraiser". Tim and I both have a heart for helping other adopting families. I consider myself a "joyful" giver...especially when it comes to adopting families. One of our main goal for our fundraising, besides the obviously helping pay our adoption expenses, is to get our stuff out there so we can help other families raise money.

Our prayer and desire is that our "got love?" stuff is here to stay and expand. Eventually, we want to be able to somehow use it to support other adopting families more than we are able to now. Obviously we are just starting out with it, but with prayer and continued support from the blogging/adopting world, it could be a great means for many families to raise money and erase some of the financial fears in starting an adoption.

And now........the winners chosen: Boy oh Boy oh Boy! and Future Mama.
( If you would email me and let me know if you would like something we have now or hold out for something from the new line!!)

I was hoping we would have it up this week, but the art proofs are taking a bit longer.......so stay tuned! I hope you won't be disappointed!!!!

-taken Sept. 2010
-taken Oct. 2010

1 comment:

  1. EEEEEK! YAY YAY YAY!!! I am just running out the door but I will e-mail you this weekend for sure!!! THANK YOU!!!!

    Much love,
    Future Mama
    http://expectingablessing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete