Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Thank you, Matthew West...

I can now put down my paper and pencil and quit trying to write a song about orphans!! I hope everyone will take a minute to watch/listen to this video. It encompasses so much of how I am feeling these days, actually since July 3, 2007, when my sweet Lindsey Fu was placed in my arms. And it is reiterated everyday when her sweet smile and disappearing eyes look up at me and she calls me "my own mommy".

ONE LESS...what can you do to help there be ONE LESS orphan in the world?



Thanks, Amy, from Filled with Praise, for sharing this...It made my day!

4 comments:

  1. Just saw this on Amy's blog! Watched it in tears!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, I would like you to continue writing that song and also to do a performance of it a at housegroup, please. Also, I love hearing Lindsey call you mommy, I just do :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!!
    I am going to post this on my blog...whenever I have time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! I love this. I'm going to have to post it on my BLOG - So i can always look at it! SO COOL! Thanks for SHARING - and Thanks for stopping by to say, "HI"! ...I'm your newest 'follower'! :) ...Excited to see your journey unfold! :)

    ♥ Darcee

    ReplyDelete